Montlake Country Wood Insert
A highly efficient and clean way to heat with wood that has all the warm ambiance of a traditional fireplace.
Stylish and sensible, the Montlake™ 230 fireplace insert from the Country Collection converts any fireplace to an efficient, clean-burning wood heater. Its elegant design features an expansive ceramic glass panel that offers unobstructed views of the fire and enhances the existing fireplace. Each EPA-certified insert comes equipped with Lennox’ innovative Thermal Fin Technology (TFT™), a cast iron heat exchanger system that maximizes heat output to quickly deliver warmth to your living space. And with features like the Montlake's precise one-touch control and smoke-reducing air booster, reliability, efficiency, and technology come together to ensure lasting comfort for your home.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Tall opening provides and expansive view of the burning fire.
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation.
- Innovative Thermal Fin Technology™ (TFT) creates 32% more surface area than a standard design resulting in more heat entering the room.
- High-density firebrick retains heat, resulting in increased efficiency.
- Optional 150-CFM variable-speed blower quickly moves heat from the stove into your room.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation.
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort.
- Decorative door trim in standard Black, Brushed Nickel or Nickel allows customization to your style.
- Top warming surface with classic cast-iron or solid, heavy-gauge steel options allow for easy customization.