Peach | Brined | Barbecue Pork Loin
This Peach | Brined | Barbecue Pork Loin recipe will kick off your Memorial Day weekend. Find Primo Grills and Smokers at your local Anderson's Masonry Hearth and Home to prepare this tasty dinner. Slow roasted vegetables pair perfectly with this tender pork loin. The peach brine adds a delicious twist to a grill classic.
Preparation time: 1h
Cooking time: 2h 30m
Wait time: 1 day
Ingredients: For 10 people
Let's Get Cooking!
1. Step One: Grab a large pot, add the salt, nectar, water and brown sugar. Combine the mixture and bring to boil. Then remove liquid from the stove, cover and set aside to let the brine reach room temperature.
2. Step Two: Place the pork loin in a Ziploc or plastic or glass seal-able container and add in the brine. Then put it in the refrigerator overnight.
3. Step Three: Set your Primo Grill for indirect cooking and warm to 225°F. Next, remove the pork loin from the brine, rinse and pat dry.
4. Step Four: With olive oil coat a roasting pan or cast iron skillet. Set the pork loin “fat side” down onto the grill.
Surround the pork loin with the asparagus, onion, mushrooms and bacon. Brush with olive oil. Pepper and salt vegetables and loin to taste.
5. Step Five: Thirty-forty five minutes before pulling it from the grill brush the top of the loin with peach jam.
Based on your preferred level of doneness, the internal target temperature range is 145-160°F.
6. Step Six: Lastly, remove from the grill and cover with aluminum foil loosely for 10 minutes. Slice to desired thickness.
Primo Grills and Smokers
Our two cents....pair with a skillet cookie and ice cream for dessert. Enjoy friends!
Peach Brined Pork Loin & Savory Vegetables. (n.d.). Retrieved May 11, 2017, from http://www.primogrill.com/en-us/explore/recipes/recipe/24-peach-brined-pork-loin-savory-vegetables